You have questions. I might have a few answers.
But if it turns out I don't and you still can't find what you're looking for, you can contact me. Please only send questions or concerns about the website or blog posts by clicking here or on the "Contact" tab in the above menu. And please do check here first before contacting me. There are two things to remember. First, I'm an indie author doing almost everything on my own and my schedule is extremely tight. Which brings me to the second point, I'll answer emails as soon as I get them but if I'm in the middle of a working session, I may not get them right away. Please give me a day or two to get back with you. Thanks for being so understanding!
On to the FAQs!
On to the FAQs!
- Where can I find info on your books? ... Check the home page. All info on any of my print and ebook writing is (or will be) listed there. If you can't find the book you're looking for, then the links aren't necessarily active yet and I haven't shared anything beyond what my publishers need to finalize the work.
- Where can I find info about you? ... Check the "About MKRM" page. You can read one of my short bios there. If you want to know more than that, you can follow me on my social media sites. Those are linked on both the home page and the blog page. I am also an official Goodreads author now so you can find me there, too.
- What's Wattpad? I see you have links to that site. ... Wattpad is a place for indie writers to share their raw work and get feedback from others doing the same thing. Everything on Wattpad is free to read, as of the time I'm typing this out. There are some really good stories out there. You should definitely check it out.
- Why do you have separate links to your ebook and print versions? ... I chose to publish my ebooks through a company called Draft2Digital. But they only publish ebooks. I also wanted to print physical copies for those who prefer to turn a paper page. I searched for a few months and decided to publish print copies through Lulu Publishing. I'm aware that might make it confusing for some. If you're in that number, no worries! You can find my work at Amazon and Barnes and Noble, as well. (Online, so far. I haven't seen any copies in our local BN yet.) But I shared the info this way because I earn more royalties when my readers purchase through the two publishing companies. Believe me when I say, any support is appreciated, so purchase where you feel most comfortable.
- Why in the world is your newsletter subscription form at the bottom of every page? ... To be honest, visitors were having trouble with the pop-up box for a while. This way, too, if a visitor prefers to check out the site first, they can do so without pressure.
- I think that's it for the FAQs, at least for now. As I mentioned above. If none of this supplies you with the answer you seek, shoot me an email. I'll get back with you as quickly as I can.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies