You have questions. I might have a few answers.
But if it turns out I don't and you still can't find what you're looking for, you can contact me. Please only send questions or concerns about the website or blog posts by clicking here or on the "Contact" tab in the above menu. And please do check here first before contacting me. There are two things you need to remember. First, I'm an indie author (and a homeschool mom) doing almost everything on my own and my schedule is extremely tight. Which brings me to the second point, I'll answer emails as soon as I get them but if I'm in the middle of a working session, or in the middle of homeschool busyness, I may not get to them right away. Please give me time to get back with you. Thanks for being so understanding!
On to the FAQs!
On to the FAQs!
- Where can I find info on your books? ... Check the home page. All info on any of my print and ebook writing is (or will be) listed there. If you can't find the book you're looking for, then the links aren't necessarily active yet and I haven't shared anything beyond what my publishers need to finalize the work.
- Where can I find info about you? ... Check the "About MKRM" page. You can read one of my short bios there. If you want to know more than that, you can follow me on my social media sites. Those are linked on the Home page. You can also find them under the "Finding MKRM" menu option.
- What's Wattpad? I see you have links to that site. ... Wattpad is a place for indie writers to share their raw work and get feedback from others doing the same thing. Wattpad offers free books to read, as of the time I'm typing this out. There are some really good stories out there. You should definitely check it out.
- Why do you have separate links to your ebook and print versions? ... I chose to publish my ebooks through a company called Draft2Digital. But they only publish ebooks. I also wanted to print physical copies for those who prefer to turn a paper page. I searched for a few months and decided to publish print copies through Lulu Publishing. I'm aware this might be confusing for some. If you're in that number, no worries! You can find my work at most other online book sellers. But I shared the info the way I did because I earn more royalties when my readers purchase through the two publishing companies. Believe me when I say, any support is appreciated, so purchase where you feel most comfortable. And if you feel my books are too pricey, sign up for Lulu emails and you'll get coupons often. They're not huge, but they could be a big help to you.
- Why in the world is your newsletter subscription button at the bottom of every page? ... To be honest, visitors were having trouble with the pop-up box for a while. This way, too, if a visitor prefers to check out the site first, they can do so without pressure. I hate pop-up ads. I'd rather miss out on a few subscribers than have that annoyance popping up every time I log on to my own site. LOL The button will open a MailChimp Subscription Form. Just fill in the blanks and submit.
- People have asked for a free copy of my book so they can review it. ... If this is you, then check out my Contact page. I created a request form you can fill out. I've been contacted by people who also have forms for authors fill out. I don't mind answering questions to see if my book is a fit for you, but I'd also appreciate getting to know those wishing to get a free book a little better before handing over free stuff. Also, it might help to know upfront that I do not pay for reviews. Ever. I have no earnings up to this date because all the money earn from the few books I've sold goes right back into creating more books and hosting blog giveaways. So paying for reviews is not going to happen.
- If you're interested in being a Beta Reader for my works-in-progress, go to my Contact page and click the button for beta readers. You can fill out the form. It's similar to the one for those wishing to review my books. It'll help me to know what to expect from you as a beta reader.
- I think that's it for the FAQs, at least for now. As I mentioned above. If none of this supplies you with the answer you seek, go to my contact page and click the 'contact me' button. Fill out the form and I'll get back with you as quickly as I can.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
Enjoying my blog posts? Want to keep up with what's new and get advance notice of things like quizzes and cover art reveals? Then sign up for my monthly newsletter. :)
© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.